Vital Oxide Mold and Mildew Remover - Gallon Bottle Refill – Digitec Trading Inc

Vital Oxide Mold and Mildew Remover - Gallon Bottle Refill

SKU: Mold and Mildew Remover

$69.99 CAD
-
+
$69.99

Vital-Oxide Mold and Mildew Remover - Gallon Bottle Refill

  • This EPA registered product is colorless, odorless and will not harm water-safe fabrics.
  • Vital Oxide is a fast and effective way to kill virus, bacteria, and mold that cause healthcare-associated infections
  • Use Vital Oxide in shower stalls, under sinks, on kitchen counters, in diaper pails, at schools, in daycares, on sports equipment, in basements – anywhere mold or bacteria can be found
  • Absolutely no cleanup time - No rinse required sanitizer for food contact surfaces
  • Effective on harsh odors such as tobacco, smoke, pet urine, cooking and sports equipment. Vital Oxide cuts to the source of the odors on a molecular level, instead of masking them with fragrances

Vital-Oxide Mold & Mildew Remover - Safely Remove Mold And Mildew From Any Surface! Removing mold or mildew can involve strong chemicals that can trigger an asthma attack, but our Vital-Oxide Mold And Mildew Remover controls mold by oxidizing it instead of bleaching it. It's so mild, you can wash your hands in it, but it's tough on mold anywhere you find it in your home. Use it in shower stalls, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces anywhere mold is found. In recent tests, Vital-Oxide kept mold from growing on ceiling tile for 7 months. This EPA registered product is colorless, odorless and will not harm water-safe fabrics. Gallon Bottle.

Recently Viewed Products