SKU: MC400 MAX
** SPECIAL ORDER **
This item is noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Expected availability: 2-4 weeks
The MC 400 MAX shares the MC Series DNA featuring an extended colour temperature range allowing users to adjust Kelvin temperature from 2400K to 9900K.
The Rayzr MC 400 MAX has a really nice soft light output thanks to the integrated diffuser and a wide 120-degree beam angle making for a uniform beam field and truly soft light quality.
WiFi and DMX are also built-in, making the MC series RGBWW LED soft panels easy to control while providing intuitive integration well into any environment.
Users can also power the MC 400 MAX with 2x standard 14.4V V-Mount batteries at full brightness when shooting out of the studio.
- LED Source: RGBWW
- TLCI: 96-98 – CCT mode
- Color Rendering Index CRI: up to 95 – CCT mode
- 5600K: 9433 lux at 1 meter
- 4400K: 9209 lux at 1 meter
- 3200K: 6880 lux at 1 meter
- Beam Angle: 120°
- 2400-9900K Variable
- Power Variation: 0-100% Variable
- Power Consumption: Max. 400 W
- Input Voltage Range: 12-24V DC
Input Current Range:
- 33.3 A Maximum
- 16.7 A Nominal
AC Power Supply:
- DC 36V 13.3A
- 12-24V × 2, Current Range≥12.5 A
- DC power plug: XLR-4
- XLR 3-pin IN and OUT
- Ultra-Quiet Fan Cooling
- Protection Class: IP 20